If you are interested in becoming a member, please follow these steps:
Download and complete the membership form
– kindly note that, there are two different formats, one for MFIs (DTMFIs, NDTMFIs, SCUs, Network Support Organizations, Banks) [Click]
– And one for Non-MFIs (e.g. Donors, Bi-Multi-Lateral Agencies, (I)NGOs, Service Providers, Consultants) [Click]
Submit the completed and signed form to MFA
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +856 21 226018 or Fax: +856 21 226019.
The application shall be considered by the Board of Directors & Executive Office
– The applicant will be informed promptly whether the application has been approved or not.
– The MFA will provide reasons in case membership has been disapproved.
Benefit of becoming MFA members
The privilege to participate in trainings related to microfinance sector by both domestic and foreign sectors
Opportunity to have special technical / professional counselling
Opportunity to meet and exchange experiences with successful institutions and from the Bank of Lao PDR
Receive useful information on institutional development and also disseminate information / products- services through various advertisement channels of MFA.