Announcement for Consultant teams/consulting firms to provide trainings for LMFA trainings 2020 closed
Announcement for Consultant teams/consulting firms to provide trainings for LMFA trainings 2020
The MFA is the national microfinance industry’s umbrella organization. It gathers microfinance practitioners and other relevant stakeholders that share the ultimate goal of the association which is to improve access to appropriate and affordable financial services for poor and unbanked people.
In January 2020, the MFA conducted a Training Needs Assessment (online google form) with members of MFIs. 4 training topics related to microfinance were listed in the relevant questionnaires. The answered topics are
- Risk management
- Increasing Loan Portfolio technique and decreasing the PAR;
- Product Development and marketing;
Specific tasks of the consultant team/consulting firm
- Develop technical training materials for a 2-3 days training (topic can be selected based on specialised of trainers)
- Deliver trainings by qualified trainers for all training sessions. The lead trainer is expected to be present during the whole course and preparation of materials; the training team will use a highly inter-active and participatory teaching method (using exercises, real practices, role play, etc.) in line with international best-practice training methodology.
- Prepare a training report with recommendations to LMFA. The consultants will prepare a final report on the trainings including the results of tests conducted during the trainings, a final evaluation by trainees, as well as conclusions and recommendations for future trainings.
The MFA would like to invites eligible consultancy service to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultancy service must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services, including:
- Company profile, brochures
- Technical training concept for a 2-3 days
- Financial proposal
- CVs of the team members
All the logistical aspects of the trainings (selection and invitation of trainees, venue, flip charts, stationaries, transport, accommodation, etc.) will be dealt with by LMFA.
Submission of Application
Please submit your expressions of interest by hand or email to address below by 16:00 hour no later than 19 April 2020.
Lao Microfinance Association (LMFA),
Unit 14, Amone Village, Saysettha District
P.O.Box: 4030, Vientiane Capital, Lao P D R,
Office Tel: +856 30 9481265 /Fax: +856 21 226019